Friday, August 5, 2011

Bright Green + Lip Options

Today I did a bright matte green look. I love green eyeshadow and this look was really fun to wear out as I went about my day. I took pictures of different lip combinations to show how it can go with different lip colours. I didn't wear anything on my face with this look as I'm a bit more tanned than usual anyways, plus it's still really hot out and I hate not being able to wipe my face with a cool cloth in the heat ha ha. Anyways here's the look, I hope you like it:



This was taken on my computer since my "good" camera was dead. The pictures below don't show the true colours that well, but this shows the brightness of the colours more true to life.

Urban Decay Primer Potion (primer)
Makeup Forever Flash Color in white (white cream base for matte shadows)
MAC Bitter (all over eyelid as a main color)
MAC Ego e/s  (lightly blended in corner and crease, as a base to blend the darker shadows)
MAC Sassy Grass (outer 1/3 of eyelind)
MAC Swimming mixed with MAC Sweet'n'Punchy (to blend Sassy Grass in with the rest of the bitter
MAC Plumage (outer corner and crease)
MAC Bitter and Chrome Yellow (to blend above crease)
MAC Chrome Yellow (inner 1/4 of the lid)
MAC Vanilla e/s (tear duct)
MAC Teal pigment (lower lashline)
MAC Sweet'n'Punch (inner 1/2 lower lashline) 

Uh, wow... I didnt' think I used that much stuff! Ha ha ha. The lip options are written below: 

Pink option: MAC Lovelorn lipstick

Peach: NARS Niagra lipstick, MAC Enchantress lipglass on top 
(this is the one I wore with the look today)

Bright Coral: Makeup Forever Aqua lip pencil 18C, Revlon Color Burst lipgloss Papaya

Fuscia: MAC Full Fuscia lipstick, MAC Funtabulous dazzleglass


How do you prefer to wear green eyeshadows? 

Thanks for looking! 
s. 


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online