Monday, August 1, 2011

I am usually drawn to very coloured nailpolishes, especially teals, mint/aqua colours, reds, and blues. I do however like this Sephora one as it is a nice nude color. It matches anything, and doesn't really command attention but still makes nails look clean/manicured. Excuse my really dry cuticles, I have very dry skin =/ 
I find that 2 coats of this polish give opaque coverage, but without a non-chip topcoat Sephora nailpolishes tend not to last very long for me. I usually use Essie No Chips Ahead and it makes my nail varnishes last for a long time without chipping. 





I also like this nail polish because it looks really cool with animal print on top. I did this on my thumb nail with Art Deco black polish that has a long, thin brush to make designs easier: 





0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online