Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Simple Aqua Look

Hi everyone, 

here is a simple aqua look that I did - I wanted to make the colour wearable for a day out with my sister. I bought Makeup Forever no. 93 eyeshadow a few weeks ago but I wondered how I would wear it. I decided to try this look mixed with a few other products to make it simple and not too '80's' [in a bad way, ha ha]. I paired it with thicker winged liner, nothing underneath my eye, and pink cheeks and lips:


*edit: I just noticed after publishing the post that the shadow kind of looks like the background of the blog! Neat =) 






Eyes:
Makeup Forever Aqua Cream no. 4 Snow (eyelid)
Makeup Forever no. 93 e/s (lid, blended up into crease)
Urban Decay Absalom e/s from Alice in Wonderland palette [I believe it's Graffiti e/s from the permanent line] (lightly on top of lid only)
MAC Vanilla e/s (tear duct, lightly to highlight underneath brow)
Urban Decay Perversion liquid liner 
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara 

Face:
MAC Tickle Me Pink cream color base (cheeks)
Benefit Bella Bamba blush (over cream)

Lips:
No. 7 Line&Define lip pencil in Nude (I LOVE THIS PENCIL)
MAC Lovelorn lipstick (I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK, IT FEELS LIKE A BALM. And you can never slap too much of it on!) 

I hope you all like it! xox 
s.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online