Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Smoldering Gold/Olive

I don't know what to call this look, so lets stick with smoldering gold or olive. Its super dramatic Jersey shore style, it's a lot of makeup on the eyes and I paired it with a nude lip colour for my lips. My lips are two different shades as my top lip is much darker than my bottom, I find that the MAC Cremesheen Glass "Deelight" makes them look very similar and adds a nice neutral lip colour that isn't too pink or too peachy for my skin tone. I pretty much blended the Quo E/S in to the Sephora E/S & Pencil. It's easy and effective. I just wanted something super heavy. I paired it with a pair of rusty gold earrings. Hope you like!


I find if you do a dark look on your eyes and you already have dark skin, highlighting under the eye/cheek bone and beside your eye socket helps lighten the area and not look sunken in, or at least thats what I find.





Prepped Eye with
MAC Prep+Prime Eye - "Medium Dark"
Sephora 12 hr Waterproof Jumbo Eye Pencil - "Kaki"

Eyebrows
N.Y.C. Eyeliner Pencil - Dark Brown

Face
Vasanti Face Base Powder Foundation - V10
Shiseido Blush - B6 Playful Pink

Lid
LID - Sephora 12 hr waterproof jumbo pencil in Kaki is all over, nothing on top!
OUTER LID - QUO Minerals Matter Eye Duo Palette "Blue Lagoon" E/S, the dark gold colour (it has no name)
OUTER V - Sephora E/S, Must Have
BROW HIGHLIGHT - Sephora E/S Peach Beige

Lid Fixings
Sephora Nano Eye Pencil - Midnight Black
Sephora Atomic Volume Sample Mascara - Black
Sephora Eyelashes


Lips
MAC Cremesheen Glass - Deelight


Hope you liked it!


Tizz, out!
Peace

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online