Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Songs S currently loves...


Wafeek Habib: Halla aleiki 
I just love Wafeek Habib. All his songs are so good. Not to mention the Syrian hotties that break it down in the middle of the street. Let's get some of that, please? 



J Balvin: Sin Compromiso Remix
I was going to post the actual video to this song, but it was too stupid.
(seriously I couldn't even figure out if it was a youtube spoof video or the official one =/ )


Anna Calvi: Blackout
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.


Gogol Bordello: Immigraniada
Seriously, one of my top 3 bands of all time. I wish I could marry Eugene Hutz (the singer) ha ha. This song expresses my sentiments exactly. Also I adore how the video is put together. AWESOME!


The Gossip: Heavy Cross
Beth Ditto has an KILLER voice, not to mention serious style. Look at her makeup in this video, seriously!


Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Down Boy
Kinda old, but it's just such a good song. 



What are you listening to recently? 

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online